Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Talking with the Creator


So today after school I went to my backyard and layed down.
I ignored the army of mosquitoes that were swarming around my head,
I ignored the ants that might have been all over my legs, and I ignored my cat
who was now licking my feet. Instead I just stared into the sky, and wondered
how on earth God had made it. Then I remembered that God was always with us
and that I might as well have a talk with him. I asked him tons of questions, knowing
that he already knew all of them, and I told him the tough things that were going on.
I also told him that I was not patient and that being a christian was really hard.
I think that if I could have heard him that he would have told me I do need to work on it,
but I'm doing just fine.

2 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

I really like this post! It really means a lot! :)
kara

Anonymous said...

Keep talking! And keep listening! Sometimes it's hard to discern what He is trying to tell you, but when you get an impression that you think may be God speaking, take your Bible and see if it gives you the same message. It may take a while, but it's worth it!
Love,
Grandpa