Every year the Cryderman, Kulaga, and DeBacker families get together to hang out! We swim, tan, eat and just have TONS of fun! We also have a tradition that is called Death By Corn! It includes smothering your corn in garlic salt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, parsley, cayenne pepper, and some other hot spices! It is by far the BEST corn I have had in my entire life!
3 comments:
AH i love it!!! soo good!! I love ALL the pics, they are awesome!! Got to relive the moment a little bit!
Love ya!
kara
These are such great pictures!!! Really good ones of your dad too, nice! I like the ones of Grandpa too, fun to catch people in laughing moments!
Oh my word, how did I miss these? I LOVE these! I LOVE the one of Darby and Kara and the one of Sophie with the towel on her head. And the close-up of your dad is SO good!
Great pics! Great time!!
Post a Comment