Saturday, July 17, 2010

Somerset Beach Campground

So a few of you out there might not be really happy with me...but
my dad forgot to bring a camera, so I have no pictures for you.
I have been out at family camp for the past week, and I had so
much fun just swimming, riding bikes and just hanging with friends
and cousins! I loved going to the services and exchanging backrubs
with my cousins, and then going to get a snack. I loved playing four
square, even though I got out the first time I played it. Even though
I had a lot of fun out at camp, I am glad to be home because now I can
chill out & relax...:)

2 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

I miss family camp so much! It was tons of fun!!! I'll try to post soon...
kara

Heidi Lee said...

Even though I didn't officially camp out there, it was great to see you every day! Thanks for taking Darby on boat rides!