

BYG stands for Bangor Youth Group! My youth group is going to Bangor to help out with their church! We will be painting the inside of the church, painting the outside,redoing the nursery, redoing the youth group, and we will take out things that have water damage! Their pastor has been praying for someone to come and help them out, and now is our chance! We will also have a VBS, and some other fun things to help invite more people to the church! In their youth group they only have two kids in it. We are praying that more people will come and learn about God!Please pray for me, I will be gone Tuesday the 6th through Friday!
3 comments:
hey! I could have been in your picture with my BYG shirt and we could have been twins! I'm excited to go too!
Sounds exciting! Have a great trip!
Your going to have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment