
Oh Frappuccinos. I love you to death. I literally live for these things. Just got all ones at Band Festival! And...guess what my lovely dad just happened to buy just for his lovely daughter? You guessed it...Frappuccinos. Not just one. But four. I love you dearly father. :)
4 comments:
I love those too!!! They have an Aldi version that I buy because they're way cheaper, but they're not quite as good as the Starbucks type. What a nice treat from your dad. Congratulations on your Festival ratings!
i want to try some!!! i have never had one but they look really good! Did u get all four for yourself?
Oh, and that was the nicest comment i ever got on my blog. Thanks!
Yum! You saved one for me, right??? haha, just kidding! :) Beth, you've had one before! Remember Green Tea Frappuccinos? They looked like a smoothie sort of with whipped cream on top. Have you found those yet, Ashlee?? :)
Kara
mmmmm....sooo good.
Post a Comment