Every year all of the cousins get together and have a Wii party! We have delicious food, and we have fun games! Thank you Aunt Heidi for starting this!!! I love doing it, and I can't wait for next year!
oh my goodness ashlee i was just about to point that out!! then i saw you already did! wasnt super hard to miss though, three pictures right next to eachother!
6 comments:
awesome pics, thanks for posting! :)
Kara
Oh i love these!!! They are really good. It makes me wanna have another party!!!
haha I just noticed that James,Matt,and Michael are all wearing striped shirts!!!
Great pics - it looks like you guys had a blast!
oh my word!! i love Darby's expression on the last one!
Beth
i sooo want to do it again like RIGHT NOW!!!!
oh my goodness ashlee i was just about to point that out!! then i saw you already did! wasnt super hard to miss though, three pictures right next to eachother!
Post a Comment