Sunday, January 31, 2010

Favorite...






She loves music that isn't boring...My mom put her i-pod ear buds into Cynthia`s ear. The song was by Steve Fee...She loves music like that. Her eyes lit right up, and I think God was trying to talk to her through the music. She tryed to sing along, but it is very difficult for her. Her dad brought in some classical music...I don't think she enjoyed that. Ha ha...just like Cynthia. When she wasn't as sick, which was about a week ago, she would occasionally point to a certain place in the room. I think she saw angels. They were trying to tell her something because her expressions would change from happy to sad. Also, for her Birthdays her mom would always make her Key Lime Pie-her favorite. She would smile, and eat until she couldn't eat anymore. One day it was my dad's birthday and she sat there with an odd expression, then she burst into tears. We asked her what had happened and she said "You forgot my birthday." No we didn't, we will never forget anything about you!

3 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

Very well written Ashlee.. I could picture all you wrote. I like knowing more about Cynthia.
That was nice.

William Cryderman said...

Ashlee,
I wish I could be there with you. I spoke to my "Friend on the Couch" this morning and asked Him to help you make sense of all this "death stuff." We tend to want easy explanations about very profound mysteries. The Bible calls death an "Enemy" right along side of the devil. A man once said to me, "if you want to get angry at someone because of sickness or death, get mad at the devil. He started all this death and decay stuff. God never intended this. So the best we can do it tell more and more people about Jesus so that devil will become "defanged" (Ha!) I love you, Ashlee. Call me sometime. (It's a local call for you)
Love, Grandpa

Queen of Hearts said...

just like aunt heidi,
i could picture everything!