Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Up North!!!

Going to Mackinac! The Bridge...After our long trip there we went straight to the pool...





Kara and I walking up a hill that hurt my legs...
We rode bikes around the island...
Kara at the fort...
The Kids...
The Adults....(yes, this is my family...)
The Beautiful views that we saw! (Don`t you wish you were me, haha!)

The hotel Grandma and Grandpa stayed at for their anniversary! The Grand Hotel, I love you Grandma and Grandpa!!!
What we do to entertain...





Going home was a little sad with the thought of school...


We had so much fun!!

4 comments:

Liann said...

Loved the pictures Ashlee! It sure was a fun trip!

Karaeleanor said...

love it!!! I had so much fun w/ u!!!

KEK

mrc-w said...

Great pictures, Ashlee! I love the arch rock - one of my favorite places on Mackinac!

William Cryderman said...

We love your blogs! You have a real gift of capturing pictures for your blog. Love you,

Grandpa & Grandma