Loving the CRAZY things in life.
Um...this is an...interesting question...I don't think I am at liberty to say...I FAIL. there ya go... :0
Ewwwww, no comment.....:)
make a new 'test' ! Not as gross though!!!!!!
both! if im rushed its a scrunch! but if im bored and have nothing to do i just sit there and take my time folding.
oh kenya lol...of course you will answer this question!!!! lolKEK
Are you supposed to use toilet paper?Grandpa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Um...this is an...interesting question...I don't think I am at liberty to say...I FAIL. there ya go... :0
Ewwwww, no comment.....
:)
make a new 'test' ! Not as gross though!!!!!!
both! if im rushed its a scrunch! but if im bored and have nothing to do i just sit there and take my time folding.
oh kenya lol...of course you will answer this question!!!! lol
KEK
Are you supposed to use toilet paper?
Grandpa
Post a Comment