I am a liar.
This is my final post.
I am leaving for England this Wednesday!
I am getting back in a month, and I hope to pick up the English accent!!(Probably won`t).
I got my hair cut short for the trip,and I am very happy.
I`m not done packing, so after I get off the computer I have to start.
When I get back I am definitely going to post!
-Ashlee
(special thanks to Kara(my cuz) who toke the time to write a letter with 4 pages
in it, for me to read on the plane ride their. And on the front of the package it specifically says-
DO NOT OPEN UNTIL ON PLANE, and I will make sure not to. I LOVE YOU KARA!)
I am going to miss everyone and hope to see them soon!
1 comment:
lol! I will miss you, but you will have SO MUCH FUN that you probably not have time to miss anybody! hey, do a few things for me: Ask someone where a nearby 'loo' is (it means bathroom) and say hi to the lollipop man (the crosswalk guy). Oh, and if you are amazed by something, say, "I'm completely Gobsmacked!" that means amazed! And yes, these are REAL english words!!! love ya!
KEK
Post a Comment