There is good and bad news.
The good news is that very soon, as in 10 or 12 days, I`m going to England, for a month.
Bad news is that I will no longer be posting until I get back.
That is why I posted two times in a row, which I normally don`t do.
Everyone have a great summer!
3 comments:
AHHH Ashlee I am so jealous! Can you take me in your suitcase? Just kidding, might not be enough air on the plane, haha :) But seriously, I have always wanted to go to England. I hope you take a lot of pictures and post them when you get back. Have a great trip!
yes, TAKE PICS AND POST THEM WHEN YOU GET BACK!
u will have so much fun!
kek
I think you should take Grandpa's laptop just so that you can post every day while you're gone.
We will miss you, and we are all really jealous that you get to go! You're going to have a great time!
Post a Comment