Great work, Ashlee! Western had a VERY good weekend. Keep working hard to knock it of the park at the State D.I. Represent, woo-woo!
PS It was fun for me to walk around and see all the teams preparing, parents hovering, etc. I would have stopped by your event had I known :-( The place was PACKED!!!
4 comments:
You are a cute little chimp! You did a great job making your costume!
Mom
That's soooo great! I loved how you told it - sent chills up my spine when they called your team's name!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Great work, Ashlee! Western had a VERY good weekend. Keep working hard to knock it of the park at the State D.I. Represent, woo-woo!
PS It was fun for me to walk around and see all the teams preparing, parents hovering, etc. I would have stopped by your event had I known :-(
The place was PACKED!!!
you made your costume? you did a great job!
Looks like you had tons of fun!
KEK
Post a Comment