Friday, October 16, 2009

Boys...

Alright, so today at school I was sitting in my math class.
And there was this boy. This boy can be really annoying.
But today, I was minding my own business when he turns slowly, and
gives me this big grin. Confused, I stared at him. He puts
his hand in front of my face, and shows me a wire that he has poked into his
fingers. He did this just to see how I would react. Then the wire in his fingers popped out
of his fingers, and this flap of skin was there. The boy that sat next to him, sat there with
a smirk, clearly enjoying the way I was reacting.
Boys are boys.

4 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

more like boys are WEIRD. lol but really that is pretty strange...by the way what WAS your reaction?

KEK

Cryderman said...

EWWWWWWW

Karaeleanor said...

haha good one :)

Heidi Lee said...

Stay away from those boys.

Date in groups.

You'll find your husband when you go to college.