Monday, March 16, 2009

Lunch Ladies part 2...

So at school today I was kind of sad.
I was sad because I had no ranch for my carrots, and that's were it all started.
Well I go to the cafeteria with my friend and I realize I have to get some ranch for my
carrots(they taste better that way). My friend and I then make our way to the place were all
the food is. One of the lunch Lady's was blocking the door like a dragon, the other was staring me down behind her. The one by the door says "What do you want" and I say sweetly" some ranch"
she then says "what for" I say " my carrots." She then asks me why I didn`t get it ahead of time. I said because I didn`t order a lunch. She goes to look for some, and I am waiting there nicely. Well she walks around the cafeteria, then goes behind something (I guess to look for some.) I knew exactly where the ranch was, and she was no where near them. So I go in and said "well I`ll get it myself." The other lunch Lady`s gives me a cold stare and says loudly " didn`t you hear her?" I said no. She said " we are all out, didn`t you hear her say that?" and I said no. Then she said " well you need to step out, cause you are being mouthy" and I gave her a mean frown turned around and said " ok" and I never got my ranch.

3 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

*sigh* i feel bad for ya ashlee. those lunch ladies are jerks.

(by the way, if anything else happens with the lunchladys and you, then write about it!)
KEK

Ashlee said...

ya, well I`m hopeing nothing else will happen cause I would literally have to sit on my hands. LOL!!

Karaeleanor said...

lol that;s funny. just make me a promise: don't get sent to the principals office, kay?

lol jk
KEK