Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa

Today I went Christmas shopping with my dad and brother.
We then decided to sit on Santa's lap. Try and guess what I asked for.
You probably won`t guess right, so I guess I will tell you, I asked for a car
( weird right). He then gave me an odd look, and asked if I wanted anything different.
I guess I will just have to wait some more.sob.
(pix later)

5 comments:

wilsonhockey6 said...

haha nice, thats sick. i went to
! i asked for a hockey stick though.
(i went with my cousins though)

kool kenna said...

hahaha i wanted to sit on santas lap this year and do something like that. funny!

Heidi Lee said...

Really? You want a car? How about a toy car?

mrc-w said...

Hahaha, that is a funny thing to ask for :)

Liann said...

Seriously, Ashlee is counting down the days until drivers ed.
--Mom