
AAHH! (gasp) This is our family doggie Elle. She loves to bite...(Ha) We feed her dead and sometimes alive mice (JK). She has a pathetic howl,that sounds like a dying seal. The funnest part about having her is that every time she runs her ears flap up and down.(LOL) If right now your thinking ahh I wish I could have her be my guest! Nah, I`ve changed my mind, I love her even if she is a pain...
6 comments:
Awesome!ellie is so cute!i'm going to make a post on my blog so everyone knows you have a blog!
She is the CUTEST! Great picture. Yeah dogs are not easy, but you gotta love 'em anyway...
Cute picture and cute dog! Is she a beagle?
yep she`s a beagle...
Ok, you really scared me for a second when you wrote that you feed her dead mice. Then I kept reading...whew!!
Awwww so cute! We have a beagle too but he's old, fat, and smelly. (But I love him anyway.) We named him Scout.
Post a Comment